Past Life Regression Workshop
Why Past Life Regression?
Some significant areas in which past life therapy has traditionally been used are:
- Troubling behavior and attitude patterns that have persisted over time, despite attempts to change
- Relationship dynamics that seem to have a life of their own (intense attraction/aversion to another person, deep-seated issues that defy resolution)
- Phobias – intense fears, such as fear of heights or fear of water, that seem unconnected to an experience in the current life
- Some chronic physical ailments, sensations and pains
- Dominant attitudes or emotions that seem to persist throughout your life
There are some newer areas in which past life therapy is being applied as well, that are quite exciting and rewarding. Rather than going after traumatic or troubling memories, they focus on positive experiences. These areas include:
- Accessing strengths and accomplishments from prior lifetimes that can be brought forward to increase confidence and effectiveness in the present
- Re-experiencing a happy, successful lifetime; this can bring a sense of balance and peace when undergoing difficult times, fortifying us to work through our temporary difficulties
- Clarifying direction and life purpose by viewing one’s blueprint for this lifetime
- Finding prior lifetimes shared with current loved ones, bringing a great sense of reassurance that we are indeed never parted from those we love
- Accessing the wisdom, peace and guidance that is available from the “inter life” (spiritual realms between lifetimes) where our higher mind and/or guiding ones can assess our progress and give direction to us for our current lifetimes.
- Basic concepts in Regression Therapy – history & current relevance of therapy beyond time & space
- Past Life Regression
- Understanding Karmic patterns
- Past Life Therapy
- Major safeguards for Past Life Therapy
- Reframing critical past life memories
- Patterns from the Past
- Addressing Present Life triggers
- Utilizing the benefit of the Death experience
- Higher Self Therapy
Please check the following:
Lunch, Tea/Coffee, Notes & Certificates will be provided.
Facilitator – Lakshmi Sreenivasan, an entrepreneur at present and a trainer from the past – but a holistic healer forever. Lakshmi is a clinical hypnotherapist and is practicing energy healing modalities, tarot reading, past life regression etc since 2008, more then 10 years.
Date – The course will take place 2 days, on 4 Jan 2020–5 Jan 2020, (10am – 5 pm) at our office Vashi, Navi Mumbai.